Lost Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegister

Join My Creed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Join My Creed Empty
PostSubject: Join My Creed   Join My Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:50 pm

I'm setting up a Creed For this Site that I'm Going to lead.

Are Job is to Make Sure this Site Lives.We will Work To make This Place Rise Again.

Anyone Who Joins Will Recieve a Free Character! From Whom They Can Upgrade and Add stuff to over Time.

E.G

Join My Creed 3d6135

Ah But you won't start out like that! You Can Go a Complete Different Way and Become a Warrior or an Archer or even a Monk!

If I set you a Task and you Complete you will be Rewarded With Weapons,Items,Animals,Clothes you name it.

I only Ask for those who Join to Work Hard!

If you are Interested in joining please post Here!
Back to top Go down
Garaharr
Webmaster
Webmaster
Garaharr

Number of posts : 294
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : Questions with reward. Pm me if you want to win prizes.
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Join My Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join My Creed   Join My Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Sounds cool. But everyone is sopose to help make sure the site lives. I have a better idea you could do. Start a reveiw group with the same idea but have it were you asign games to people if they have them. If they have a good and onist reveiw of their oppinon then you can uppgrade their charaector.
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Join My Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join My Creed   Join My Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:03 pm

I know Gar but there is Always the odd Few people That Don't bother Doing Stuff Unless They Get Rewarded.

And I like your idea About the Review Group! We could do the Same with a recruitment Group e.g Every member or two you Bring to the Site you get an Upgrade!
Back to top Go down
Garaharr
Webmaster
Webmaster
Garaharr

Number of posts : 294
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : Questions with reward. Pm me if you want to win prizes.
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Join My Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join My Creed   Join My Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:15 pm

How bout you have 1 group for both you can pick what you want to do for example if you want to do reveiwer you get weps if you do recruiter you cvan get armor and differnt cloths. That way people will recruite and reveiw.
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Join My Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join My Creed   Join My Creed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:18 pm

I Like that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Join My Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join My Creed   Join My Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join My Creed
Page 1 of 1