Lost Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegister

Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction Review (My Own Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction Review (My Own Review Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction Review (My Own Review   Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction Review (My Own Review Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:01 am

In 2005 Insomniac released Ratchet and Clank Gladiator (Deadlocked) Although it was a Slight disappointment Ratchet and Clank Tools Of Destruction Makes up for this Greatly.

Presentation

The worlds You Will Travel to in this Game Are Stunning and the levels are so Well made.This is a Greatly Presented Game.

Graphics

The environment in this Game is Fantastic! You Will See Stunning Sights and The Detail in the Worlds in Fantastic! The Characters Have took a HUGE Step up since The Ps2 Version. At Some Parts of the Game you will Enter these Cinematics Where the Visuals Will make you go WOW. I'm am 100% Sure When I say Ratchet and Clank Tools Of destruction Probbaly Is the Best Looking Game on the Ps3 So Far.

Sound

It's The Same Old Ratchet and Clank Music, It Can Be very Bland at some Points But there Are Times When The Music Matches The Game So Well! The Characters Voices are So well made,Some of you may Know Captain Quark In this Game if you do you Will Definetly Agree With me That His Voice Was Made Perfectly It has that Funny Hero/Little Girl Type at Parts Which is enough to make you laugh.

Gameplay

Ratchet and Clank Has Always Been Great in the Weapons Part and they Do Not Fail there in this Game.Blowing People up has Never Been So Fun and they produce Great Weapons Such as Tornado Launcher,Fusion Grenade,Alpha Cannon,Groovatron,Mr.Zurkon I don't want to spoil anything so I wont mention Anymore.

There are many things to Collect In this Game Such as Bolts To Buy new Weapons and Raratanium to Upgrade Your Weapons then you can Find Find Gold Bolts To Unlock new Character Skins Or Search for the Holo Plans to Create The Ultimate Weapon.The There is the Omega Weapons to Unlock and Every Previous Ratchet and Clank Fan will know how to Get these and know what they do.

Story
Ratchet and Clank are on Metropolis when They receive a Distress Call From Captain Quark at the Plantery defense System Tachyon a Cragmite Leader is Looking to Destroy Ratchet the Last Lombax Known in the Universe.Then there is the Storyline about Clank and Apparently he is More than a Small Bot When He gets a Supprise Visit from some people.The Story is Great and provides a Great Cliff hanger so We can Expect another ratchet and Clank Game in the Future.

Closing Comments

There are Some Pointless Bits in the Game such as the three Space Battles The visuals are Great in the Battles and the Detail on everything is Pretty cool as well but I don't See a Real point for them They Make any Difference in the Game and are Only Useful for getting a Few Golden Bolts.If you love Little Cheesy Jokes you Will never stop Laughing when you play this game and it is defintly Something to Pick up in the Future for all Ps3 Fans.

My Ratings

Presentation 8/10

Graphics 10/10! (Well Deserved)

Sound 7/10

Gameplay 9/10

Story 8/10

Over all Id give this Game a 9.5 Out of Ten,Thanks For Listening.
Closing Comments

9.5 ( Fantastic and Well Deserved)
Back to top Go down

Ratchet And Clank Tools Of Destruction Review (My Own Review
Page 1 of 1