Lost Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegister

My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy

Go down 
+2
Redd26
Altair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Empty
PostSubject: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:38 pm

Alright Guys I Want to say this and More and Would like Ansers Before I'm Banned Again!

First Of all People are getting the Wrong Idea of Me! Secondly I need to Apoligise!

Apoligy!

During the Period Where a Very Importent Person to me died I was Inactive!
Several Months Later When I came Back I saw the Place and Immediatly Thought "I'm going to make this Place Great".How Wrong I was Was.

Id Like to first apoligise to The Greatest Members Snow and Garharr You two Staying through The Rough Patch is an Inspiration To Staff Members On all Kinds Of sites I feel Worse For what I did after I realised This.

Next the Members

Redd You are Taking things in wrong! I did Good things for this Place and The many of you that Know this Cannot Deny it! I did work Hard and I did my Best to make this Place good I Just did it in the wrong Way!

Redd when you say I cussed I did But we are not 4 year old Kids I think it should be alright to hear a bad word Now and then!

I Never Should have done anything Without The members of Lost Vally Approving! I know now that is not what A community is!

Alright Next Id like to say....

I think it was Unfair that I was Banned For Such Petty Reasons "Dictatorship" and " Commnisim". Look Id Like to return to this Site as A member Because I think No I know I deserve that Much at Least!

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS AND REPLY BEFORE YOU BAN ME AGAIN AND ONE MORE TIME

I APOLIGISE TO ALL YOU MEMBERS OF lOST VALLEY
Back to top Go down
Redd26
Redd26

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:22 pm

dude just leave know1 likes you anymore u shouldnt have done what you did in the first place
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Excuse me Where you here When it happened? No you were not. Where you here When the Site began and had a chance to see how I helped? No you were not.

I don't want an Argument but you are Judging me and you don't even know me!
Back to top Go down
snowman01
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
snowman01

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:51 pm

I accept your apology and I'm sorry I came down so hard on you. Maybe you could come back as a Mod or something like that. But thats Ant and Mark's decision.
Back to top Go down
Redd26
Redd26

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:53 pm

I dont want to fight welcome back and maybe they can make you a mod but it is up to the admins so Im no help there
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:56 pm

Thank You Snow I Appreciate That!

=O Thanks Redd But Id really Just Like to come back to this Site as a Member I don't deserve to be anything else.
Back to top Go down
Garaharr
Webmaster
Webmaster
Garaharr

Number of posts : 294
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : Questions with reward. Pm me if you want to win prizes.
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:14 pm

I accept your apology. I knew that king boo was your account but didn't say anything till you did something. I will not ban you for being a member but if you do break any of the rules that will be set up I will. I do not and will not hold a grudg I will treat you like I would anyone else that has had a banned account. I would not say that you are spainglish in the future but it is good that you apologized.

Welcome back.

I would like to ask one question you can answer here or in a pm were you the "guest" that was spamming? I will not ban you if you were.
Back to top Go down
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks Gar I appreciate That!

And No I was Not Spamming Even Check are IP Addresses they Will Be completly Different.

I Only Found the Site yesterday after Seeing a link in Snow's Profile.
Back to top Go down
Ant010
Webmaster
Webmaster
Ant010

Number of posts : 266
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : Gamertag: aceey2 |||
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:14 am

Hmm, say i let you in as a admin. Would you want your old account back?
Back to top Go down
https://lostvalley.forumotion.com
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:41 am

The Only reason id really Want My old account is for the 300 posts I have on it.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mark

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Well, I'll see what I can do about the posts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy   My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Reasons! Plus My Apoligiy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Valley :: Site Related :: Announcements-
Jump to: