Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Sonic

Number of posts : 50
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : i dont have one
Registration date : 2007-07-17

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:59 pm

this is about sonic the hedgehog what you think aobut him and his games tell it here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xboxseganintedno.com/proboards
Redd26
Redd26

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-12-21

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:49 pm

I think sonic isnt really that good of a game.Sure he can run fact but that is about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redd26
Redd26

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-12-21

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 1:12 am

Please stop I am asking you for the last time please stop:cry: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Im done.You need to stop posting spam I dont like to see this site get a spam bomb on it so please.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garaharr
Webmaster
Webmaster
Garaharr

Number of posts : 294
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : Questions with reward. Pm me if you want to win prizes.
Registration date : 2007-06-08

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:48 pm

I'll delete all post.

sonic the hedgehog Pokemonvalley2am0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:10 am

Sonic is one of the Greatest Characters Ever Made and I'm Suprised Redd Said "I think sonic isnt really that good of a game.Sure he can run fact but that is about it." When he Is sporting an Animal Crossing Character Avatar and We all Know animal Crossing is the Most Un-original Game out! (Not in a bad way)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Garaharr
Webmaster
Webmaster
Garaharr

Number of posts : 294
Gaming Info (Gamer Tag, Friedn Codes ect.) : Questions with reward. Pm me if you want to win prizes.
Registration date : 2007-06-08

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 1:58 pm

How is it un orignal? I don't know of any game that came out b4 animal crossing that had it were you moved away to a town were animals were your neighbor.

sonic the hedgehog Pokemonvalley2am0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Altair
Administrator
Administrator
Altair

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-12-04

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 2:01 pm

It's a Pretty Basic Game Save up money and Pay off your Mortgage But I agree with you there with the Animal Neighbour's Thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

sonic the hedgehog Empty
PostSubject: Re: sonic the hedgehog   sonic the hedgehog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic the hedgehog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Valley :: Gaming Station :: General Gaming-
Jump to: